The purpose of the Mission House is to strengthen churches by providing affordable short-term lodging and meeting space for Christian workers--extending the Kingdom by serving those who serve. The Mission House is not a hotel, but a ministry of the churches of the Tri-County Baptist Association, comprised of Southern Baptist Churches in Christian, Stone and Taney County, Missouri.
Where is the Mission House located?
The Mission House is located on the campus of the College of the Ozarks in Hollister, Missouri, just minutes from downtown Branson and the entertainment district; historic downtown Hollister; Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake and Bull Shoals Lake.
Physical address: 333 Old Entrance Road, Hollister, Missouri 65672.
Who may use the Mission House?
The Mission House is not a hotel, but a place for Christian workers to find short-term, low-cost, clean and comfortable lodging as a part of their service to the Lord and His Church. In keeping with the Mission House's purpose, the following groups may use the Mission House:
- Mission groups
- Church groups and staffs desiring “off campus” space for retreats or meetings
- Senior Pastors and associate pastors, their spouses and children
- Visiting missionaries and denominational workers
- Conference speakers who are speaking at a Tri-County church or ministry event
- PLEASE NOTE: priority is given to mission groups, speakers and pastors serving in TCBA churches
What is the cost?
- Tri County pastors and spouses: no charge. We ask that a donation be made to help offset cleaning cost.
- Tri-County churches and groups:
- Non Tri County churches and groups, pastors, Christian workers:
- Children ages 5 and under: no charge.
- Children (under age 18) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
How long can I stay?
Seven nights maximum.