Where is the Mission House located?
The Mission House is located on the campus of the College of the Ozarks in Hollister, Missouri, just minutes from downtown Branson and the entertainment district; historic downtown Hollister; Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake and Bull Shoals Lake.
Physical address: 333 Old Entrance Road, Hollister, Missouri 65672.
Who can use the Mission House?
The Mission House is not a hotel but a place for Christian workers to find short-term, low-cost, clean and comfortable lodging as a part of their service to the Lord and His Church. In keeping with the Mission House's purpose,
- Mission groups
- Church groups and staffs desiring “off campus” space for retreats or meetings
- Senior Pastors and associate pastors, their spouses and children
- Visiting missionaries and denominational workers
- Conference speakers who are speaking at a Tri-County church or ministry event
- PLEASE NOTE: priority is given to mission groups, speakers and pastors serving in TCBA churches
What is the cost?
- Tri County pastors and spouses: no charge.
- Tri-County churches and groups: regular bedrooms: $10/person per night; studio apartment: $15/person per night.
- other pastors, Christian workers and groups: $20/person per night.Studio apartment: $25/person per night.
- Children ages 5 and under: no charge.
- Please note: we are unable to reimburse guests or groups for unused rooms after the reservation is confirmed and payment received.
How long can I stay?
Seven nights maximum.
Mail to: Tri County Baptist Association
PO Box 370
Nixa, MO 65714