The purpose of the Tri-County Baptist Association’s Mission House at Point Lookout is to strengthen churches by providing affordable short-term lodging and meeting space for Christian workers in southwest Missouri’s Tri-County area of Taney, Stone and Christian Counties--extending the Kingdom by serving those who serve.
Where is the Mission House located?
The Mission House is located on the campus of the College of the Ozarks in Hollister, Missouri, just minutes from downtown Branson and the entertainment district; historic downtown Hollister; Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake and Bull Shoals Lake.
333 Old Entrance Road, Hollister, Missouri 65672.
Who can use the Mission House at Point Lookout?
- Mission groups
- Church groups and staff desiring “off campus” space for retreats or meetings
- Conference speakers in TCBA churches
- Senior Pastors and associate pastors, their spouses and children
- Visiting denominational workers and missionaries
What is the cost?
- Tri County pastors and spouses: No charge
- Tri County churches and groups: Motel rooms: $10/person per night; Studio apartment: $15/person per night.
- Non-Tri County churches/ groups: Motel rooms: $20/person per night; Studio apartment: $25/person per night.
- Children ages 5 and under: no charge.
Mail to: Tri County Baptist Association
PO Box 370
Nixa, MO 65714
How long can I stay?
- In order to make the Mission House at Point Lookout available to the maximum number of churches and church leaders, please limit your stay to no more than one week.